- Deadlines of papers : April 13,2020
- No.of papers presented : 5
- No.of papers published : 8
- Chair of the conference : test chiar1
- Secretary of the conference : tesst sec1
- First prize winner : test finner1
- Best paper award : test award1
Sigma College of Architecture is proud to announce its Second National Conference on Contemporary Trends in Architecture and Civil Engineering(NCCTAC-2020). It involves participation from academicians and professionals from different universities & firms from all over India. The research papers presented will involve topics on Contemporary Trends followed in Architecture and Civil Engineering. The papers will be reviewed by members of the technical brain trust, including subject experts with doctorates from Indian universities. The sessions will be chaired by professors from IITs and NITs. Industry delegates will showcase their most buildings designed with contemporary design process, contemporary design concepts, contemporary buildings case studies and revolutionary trends. Participants will be able to acquire knowledge on modern industry-based trends, researches done by academicians and expert opinion on academic and current issues.